We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about the data we hold about you (“personal data”).
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Identity Data: name, title, username or other identifier, title;
- Contact Data: billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers;
- Transaction Data: details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us;
- Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Profile Data: your username and password, subscriptions made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage Data: information about how you use our sites and services;
- Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences;
Other: any other information you chose to send or otherwise make available to us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to respond better to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. If you subscribe for our services you may be required to provide payment card details. We use third party payment card providers to manage all of our online card transactions. We ourselves do not retain any record of your payment card information. You should only provide your personal data to those payment card providers after reviewing their privacy policies, which are available on their website(s). Your payment card information is used solely to process payments you make via our sites or for fraud prevention and detection purposes. All of our payment card providers collect payment card information via a secure online payment gateway.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
The email address you use to sign up for newsletters will only be used to send you information about the products, services, and other information we provide.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions (in promotional emails) at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database. This information is only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep such information confidential.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms & Conditions
This policy was last modified on January 5, 2022